Item number 68376365
Our range of Lifebuoy hygiene products kills 99.9% of bacteria, helping to protect your premises and your customers. With 120 years of germ protection expertise, and as the world’s bestselling antibacterial soap, Lifebuoy is trusted across the globe. Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Gel is ideal for use in hotels. The smaller size is suitable for guests to use on arrival and in reception and communal areas, including dining rooms and bathrooms. The 5L version with a pump dispenser is ideal for use in kitchens, and for staff to use behind the scenes. The large refill pack is a cost-effective way to provide guests with a trusted brand.
• Designed for front of house and hospitality
• Suitable for schools, hotels, toilets, restaurants, fitness
• Eliminates up to 99.9% bacteria with 78% (v/v) Ethanol
• Biocide registered in UK and France
• Compliant with EN 1276, EN 1650 and EN 1500
With a mission to ‘make cleanliness commonplace’, Lifebuoy is the world’s no.1 hygiene soap brand. Learn more about Lifebuoy. (Link: https://www.lifebuoy.co.uk/about-us/mission.html)
Available in 3 sizes:
5L refill bottle*
5L bottle with a pump dispenser*
Apply Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Gel to the palm of your hand. Use an appropriate amount to wet your hands completely. Run your hands together to spread, the rub over the back of your hands and fingertips until dry. No water is required with this product.
For refill bottle, change the bottle cap to a pump head. Pump out hand sanitizer liquid into a smaller bottle or dispenser reservoir. Apply hand sanitizer onto hand, using an appropriate amount to wet hands completely. Rub together until dry.
* Please note that due to the high ethanol content (78%) and pack size, the 5L versions of this item are classed as dangerous goods and require special shipping.
Ethanol 78% (v/v) 71g per 100g PT1 (Human Hygiene)